Yesterday I decided to make Josh dinner since I could eat it with him for once! I made chicken enchiladas and a dessert called Pine Bark. I was proud of myself because I don't cook and the enchiladas turned out great! I know to most people it's probably an easy dinner to make, but around here any dinner made by me that tastes good is amazing...hahaha! The Pine Bark didn't turn out pretty, but I made a few little mistakes by not using the right size pan and buying chocolate bars that were too thick. They tasted good, but didn't look right!
I played with my blog layout Sunday and added the playlist...I'm not sure if I want to keep it because the whole music thing can be annoying as people read my blog. Then I had to consider that fact that my taste of music (hard rock and alternative) isn't everybodys choice of music to hear. Of course, Josh listens to primarily country music so I had to include some our favorites in that category and then some 90's hits that I love to hear. So don't forget to vote whether you think I should keep the music or not...either way it won't hurt my feelings!
I also found something very inspiring Sunday afternoon: the last pair of size 14 pants I bought before deciding I needed to lose weight. I was going to take pictures of me in various size pants to show the differences, but decided to just lay the pants on each other to compare. The top pair of pants are the size 14's, the next pair down are size 10, which I told myself that if I could fit back into those I would be happy. They soon got too big and I had to buy size 8 which is the third pair down. They fit pretty good but I need a belt....and the last pair are some I bought my second year of college! I'm not sure what size they are but they fit...a little tight, but they DO fit!
My friend Lisa did a lot of construction on her blog including making a new header, adding a watermark and a signature to her stuff, so I may try some new stuff later...or this early early a.m. that I can't sleep....yaaawwwnnn. And it took me about 5 minutes and I've added a counter to keep up with how many people view my blog. It's about 1/2 way down on the left side.
Lastly, before I try to get some sleep I will leave you a short video of how smart my boy is...



1 comment:
Hey Audra,
I came across this link to make a free blog banner. I couldn't find your email addy, so I put it here. I haven't tried it out, but here it is. http://www.mybannermaker.com/
Lisa
Post a Comment