Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Walking the Dogs

Sunday, Josh and I decided to take the dogs out for a walk before the Super Bowl started. We took them to a newly developed neighborhood down the street with a few ponds. I was afraid to let Roscoe off the leash...he never comes back when you call him. Of course, I have major motherly instincts going on right now so I insisted on keeping him on the leash.

I sure got my exercise because he had me running all over the place. Josh got tickled watching me try to keep up with him. Earlier in the day, Josh had bought a little monkey at the Dollar Store and Roscoe dismembered it in like 5 seconds.

I slept through the first half of the Super Bowl because I was so wore out...but did watch the second half which seemed pretty exciting.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little monkey!