Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mason's big day!

Today Mason was baptized at our church, St. Judes. We are both so lucky to have such great family...everyone showed up to see him!! Josh and I asked Deacon Alberson to do the baptism after mass and I think he was a little surprised to see so many people!

My brother, A.J. is Mason's godfather and Josh's cousin, Kim is his godmother. My parents threw a big party afterwards and it was a GREAT day!






Here is grandmother with Mason. The gown he has on is 57 years old. My dad wore it along with many of my uncles and aunts and cousins. A.J. and I also wore it for our baptisms.

Here is what Mom and Dad's back yard looked liked for the party and below is the sweet cake that mom had made for Mason!I feel so blessed that so many people wanted to share in Mason's and our big day! Thank you so much for coming!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for all of you...you are so Blessed to have such a wonderful family! That gown is the same age as ME!

Debbie Nelson said...

Audra, I really wasn't trying to hide my age or identity above..don't know why it said anonymous! LOL