I didn't want to be one of those people didn't keep their blog updated, but I seem to have become one...oops! Mason turned 6 months old Tuesday and though I have tons of pictures between my last blog and now, I just haven't posted them. Today I took pictures of him in his Halloween outfit. It is significant to me because it was the first article of clothing I bought for him even before I knew he was a "him." Right after Halloween last year, I bought this little outfit on sale for less than $2 and it was unisex so I couldn't resist! He fits in it perfectly today!
So now I'm going to go backwards a bit. This is at 4 1/2 months old. He was just getting his bottom teeth in and learning to sit up unassisted!! Here he is on grandma's bed at Julie's baby shower. He met his first baby friend, Chase. Chase is Chrissy baby who is about 2 1/2 months older than Mason!
Our next adventure was Hannah's birthday. She is Jason and Erin's oldest daughter, but they had another baby girl, Jaycee 2 weeks before Mason was born! This was a skate party and Jaycee got to "skate" in her stroller, but Mason didn't care too much to try that at the time.
And finally, toward the end of September, Tucker had his first birthday party and it was a blast. Angel had Tucker's Radio Flyer car out, which Mason took over and LOVED!! He also loved Tucker's awesome birthday cake which was jungle animals. He wanted the giraffe off the top of the cake!



No comments:
Post a Comment