Sunday, May 30, 2010

William’s graduation!

My cousin, William graduated from Catholic High this weekend.  Unfortunetly, I forgot to take my zoom lens into the graduation so I have only one really good shot of William walking in.  We ate dinner at the Chenal Country Club with the family and then proceded to the graduation. 

Here’s William walking to the stage!

end of may 119

Mason’s great grandmother and him playing before the graduation

GGma and Mason 

 

Mommy and Mason had to leave the stadium early because Mason got hot!  We decided to take some pictures!

hotgraduation 

masonattree

 

Here’s Mason eating a lemon at dinner.

lemon1 

 

Mason at the top of Randy and Sherry’s stairs before graduation.

Masonpeeking 

Mason petting the pretty white kitty!

end of may 066

Grandpa and Mason finding some seats for everyone.

end of may 101

Sorry the pictures weren’t in order…some were edited and some were not and I had to find them in different folders on the computer. 

No comments: