Saturday, June 12, 2010

A 3 day weekend

I got overstaffed on Friday so I wanted to do something fun with Mason for the day.  I soon discovered that any outside activity would be difficult with a camera and a toddler learning to walk.  We went to Lakewood Village and played near the fountain and then shopped at the mall for a bit.  Later that day we played at the playground while Daddy was at the driving range.

masonatfountain

masonplayground

weekendzoo 055

We went to the zoo today and saw our favorite animal: The Tiger.  Mason and Josh had to peek over the ledge to get a good glimpse of the tiger.  Mason had a great time chasing birds, watching monkies and riding the train.

zooTiger

zoolooking

zoocollage

2 comments:

Annie and Rojelio said...

great pictures of the animals . . . & of mason too of course!

Debbie Nelson said...

WHAT AWESOME PICS!