Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yet another playground day!

Mason and I met Annelise and Ava at the Sherwood Forest Park today to play.  The kids haven’t seen each other in a couple weeks due to illnesses and the holiday.  They were so excited to see each other and had a lot of fun.

Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 4 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 6 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 7 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 8 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 10 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 11 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 18 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 21 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 27 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 30 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 37 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 39 Woody's Sherwood Forest Park 40

Lots of giggles and smiles today, not to mention Mason’s runny nose!

1 comment:

Debbie Nelson said...

Audra,

It just warms my heart seeing all these wonderful pictures....I told Lisa yesterday that Mason does things that you would only think a 3 year old would do...I loved the pic awhile back of him washing his little cars for his friends and these hug pictures are just awesome...he always makes me smile..I think it is time for him to have a baby sister or brother! Thank you so much for sharing all your pics...they are great!