Monday, January 17, 2011

A Groom’s Shower

Mom hosted a wedding shower for a friend from work son, Blake.  We called it his “man shower.”  I decided to pull out my camera and take some photos for them.

Mom had to make sure Brooke left with a little something.  Her and I decorated this centerpiece. 

tool time 1

Here’s Blake’s “tool time” cake

 tool time 2

Blake and Brooke

  tool time 5

Here’s my mom, Jean and Camille goofing off.

 tool time 6

Blake’s mom and her friend.

tool time 7

 

 tool time 8

Here’s a shot of Brooke’s family.

 tool time 11

Time to eat!

 tool time 12

I thought it was funny that Brooke adhered to the rule of not breaking too many ribbons.

tool time 18

Ladies from work

 tool time 19

A couple of collages I put together for them

 tooltime collage tooltime collage2 tooltime collage3

No comments: