Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mason's new babysitter

Josh's mom has been overwhelmed with taking care of her mother so we decided to get a babysitter for the summer to give her break. She wasn't keen on the idea because she loves taking care of Mason, but it has turned out to be the best for everyone.

Mason's new sitter's name is Erin and she is so nice. He hasn't been thrilled when I leave him for work, but he chills out after a few minutes. She sends me pics of him and the things they do during the afternoon. We are very lucky to have her doing this for us!

So today with be day 3 so we will see how back he cries when I leave. Yesterday was the worse, but after a few minutes of leaving I recieved a text from Erin with a picture of him and her outside playing t-ball.

So our concerns are with Nanny and Josh's mom...I pray that these days that they have together are comforting and rewarding.

No comments: