Friday, December 19, 2008

Mason is moving!

Today I decided to take a bath instead of shower before I ran out to Walmart and then to work. So I grabbed my cell phone, laid back to relax, and started texting my cousins Tiffany and Leah. All of sudden I felt the HUGE movement in my belly at the same time that in my peripheral vision I SAW my belly move. It was crazy...it last for about 30 secs. and I started laughing it tickled me so much and then he stopped. It was so neat and strange at the same time!
Another fun thing that happened this week was yesterday I got to see one of my best friends, Jennifer! I don't see her much so it was cool to talk to her! I sure hope her flight goes better back to Arizona than it did coming here!!
Merry Christmas Everyone...My supervisor gave me a great gift a couple of days ago by telling me I could have Christmas day off...so now I have a 4 day weekend and I can go to Pocahontas to see my family! Josh is hunting over the Christmas break so I hope he has fun, of course!
Enjoy the Holidays and Be Safe!!

3 comments:

Lisa_in_AR said...

You have the greatest supervisor EVAH! Heehee
Enjoy your time off!

Audra said...

I KNOW IT!!! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY TOO!!

Anonymous said...

You do know that your supervisor is the Queen of Everything! Have a Merry Christmas!