Mom and I went to go register for baby things Saturday. I found this slightly difficult because I would look things up online and read other peoples reviews and get worried that I would not like anything...I finally had to tell myself that things can be returned if they don't work.
I registered at BabyDepot online because the store is very unorganized...but it's mainly my bedding and nursery decor. We went to BabiesRUs and actually did some scanning and registered for most of the big stuff...stroller, car seat, monitors, etc.
Tomorrow I am going to go do the rest of my registering at Target...I get a $20 gift card if I register there so I will probably register for smaller necessities there!
Today I took a day off from everything. I've laid on the couch all day except to go get dinner for Josh and myself. I've been feeling the baby move more, I think...it's still that strange feeling like trying to tell the difference between the baby and gas...hahaha! We are also still pondering names...leaning toward "Mason" Josh likes the middle name Cache, pronounced Cash, but spelled like the river that he likes to hunt.
By the way...I have felt better since my stomach virus over Thanksgiving. I mean better than I've felt in a long time!! Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad you're feeling better!
glad you are feeling better. looking and trying to find the perfect baby gear can be quite mind-boggeling i know! do you have a baby shower planned?
Glad you are feeling better..you are glowing again!
Post a Comment