Got creative today and decided to put some of our nursery pictures on some websites....hgtv and american baby. If you want to check them out you can go to www.hgtv.com and find "rate my space" and look up "nurseries." You can rate it from 1 to 5 stars.
The other website is www.americanbaby.com and go to "pregnancy" at the top of the page and then select "photos and photo contests" and find the nurseries. You can rate these pictures, also. I am curious to see what people think because some of the peoples nurseries are soooo beautiful that I can't imagine getting 5 stars compared to them. Not that I'm saying I'm disappointed with mine...I absolutely LOVE our nursery and wouldn't change it for anything...I love it, I love it, I love it! I go in everyday and just stare at how awesome it is. Of course, our room is small and it's very rustic and outdoorsy (exactly how I like it)...not whimsical or fancy (at one time I thought I wanted this).
On another note, I have fallen into a trap that my supervisor, Lisa, caught me in...the Twilight books. If you haven't heard of them, you will. They are teen based books about romance and vampires, but they are so addicting. I'm on the second book, which isn't as fast paced as the first one, but needless to say I can't put them down. There are 4 books in the series so far and even a movie out in the theaters called Twilight. A friend at work, Amy, even pointed out that the author has written a draft of a future book she will write from the vampire's perspective. The current books are from the teenage girl's view.
Well other than that, nothing else has been going on around here. I think this will be a lazy weekend with no projects or deadlines! If you have noticed, my pregnancy countdown is now less than 100 days...ahhh...thats scary!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
RE:Twilight...hehehehe
100 days! Wow! I think baby Mason is going to love his nursery too. (Just as long as Roscie doesn't chew him up).
Post a Comment