Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi-larious!

Ok, so I got this email...I don't really know why I find this so funny that I have to put it on my blog, but I do...I could not stop laughing. I hope that when you click the link it works for you...very funny (or at least to me) :

Huge Water Bills......had to share...
Another great cat story….
Jennifer and Jim kept getting huge water bills. They knew beyond a doubt that the bills weren't representative of their actual usage, No matter how they tried to conserve, the high bills just continued. Although they could see nothing wrong, they had everything checked for leaks or problems: the water meter, outdoor pipes, indoor pipes, underground pipes, faucets, toilets, washer, ice maker, etc., but they couldn't find anything wrong.One day Jim was sick and stayed home in bed. He kept hearing water running downstairs, so he finally got out of his sick bed to investigate, and stumbled onto the cause of the bills. Apparently this was happening all day long when they were not at home.Knowing that few would believe him, he taped a segment of the 'problem' for posterity:http://www.dnaco.net/~vogelke/pictures/water-leak/water-leak.wmv