Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gifts, from a stranger and an old friend!



Mom and I went by the little kid's store in Jacksonville over the weekend. Of course, we are both nervous to buy too many clothes because we aren't sure how fast or slow he'll grow. There was a couple in the store that began to talk to us and give us a few tips on buying clothes ahead of the seasons. As we were getting ready to leave, the woman handed me a wrapped gift and told me to open it when I got to the car....It was so sweet...she wished me luck and when I got to the car it was a cute little horse wrist rattle.

I also got a package in the mail from a friend of mine that used to play soccer with me at UCA. She is married and has a baby girl of her own and wanted to send me some things that her baby and her loved and found necessary. She sent me a whoozit...a toy that can be played with from a few weeks old to as old as they want it. She also sent me some hand sanitizer for our diaper bags and a cover to use when I breast feed. It just made my day to get those things!!


Thanks for everything...we are going to have lots of fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute and sweet...don't you just love random acts of kindness..especially from strangers? You are so cute and funny being pregnant...I hope that you are keeping a journal so that you can always remember all these feelings and thoughts you are having!