Monday, June 1, 2009

No more maternity leave!

Mason is 6 weeks old today and I'm going back to work! As a matter of fact, I am at work now taking a little break and thinking of him. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow, but for now I'm happy to be back on a permanent schedule! It is good to be back doing a job that I love...most of the time, and seeing all my friends!

Mason stayed with his g-ma McArthur for the few hours that Josh and I aren't home...I know they had fun! I've been all around the hospital showing off pictures and telling stories to everyone that will look and listen...I'm so proud of him!

One sad thing is that I may not get to post as many pictures as often as I had been while I was on maternity leave...so everyone may have to wait until the weekends! I'll try hard though, I love updating everyone!

1 comment:

Debbie Nelson said...

Glad to hear that it wasn't too hard on you going back to work....I was worried that you would be crying...I love all the pics of him...the one with him sleeping looks like he is ready for a blizzard LOL! He is so lucky to have such a loving Mom and Dad and extended family, as well. I am so happy for all of you!