Saturday, September 20, 2008
Art Projects
Today mom and I went out to look at baby furniture and just get out since I'm feeling so much better! After we were done, Lindsay and I decided to do some art projects. My two projects were for the baby's room...possibly. I know they look like boys colors, but I LOVE these colors and want to use them whether it's a girl or boy...I'll just add some pink if it's a girl. I guess the question is...can I keep up with these little things for the next 7 or so months. 
I took 8X10 canvas and used small styrofoam balls that I cut in half and some stencils of the alphabet and numbers and created these little wall hangings. Mom and I noticed that a lot canvas art for nurseries are pretty expensive so I'm hoping that I can make some larger ones sometime that will match our theme when we find out what we are having. Lindsay made an 8X10 painting of a wine glass and bottle with grapes. She is giving it to John to put in his kitchen.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are totally trying to be a YaYa! Love these art projects!
I think you will have to be inagurated as a YaYa!!! You have been hiding your talent...how cute!!
Post a Comment