Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mom, dad and I went to Pocahontas Friday and Saturday for my grandmother's family reunion. I was very excited to show off my ultrasound photos and tell everyone we were having a boy! It didn't turn out that well. Friday night I stayed at Tiffany and Eric's house and everything was fine...the next day I had what I thought was my normal morning sickness. After throwing up 3 times at Tiff's I started wondering if something was wrong.

We got to the church where the reunion was and I couldn't keep anything down...not water, tea, sprite or even gatorade. I didn't try to eat anything...I was miserable. My parents and I ended up leaving a little early and I even got sick 3 times in a cup on the way home...reminded me of "Wayne's World" when Garth says " if you gotta spew, spew in this" and hands Wayne and small dixie cup.

After I got home, Josh went to Walmart and got me some pedialyte, soup and crackers. I got sick a total of 4 more times before I finally got to sleep. I woke up around 3:30 this morning feeling much better and I haven't been sick today at all!

I have no idea what happened, but after puking 14 times total I was thinking I may have to go the ER.

Sorry to everyone that I didn't get to talk to this weekend...I wasn't trying to be rude or anything...just sick! OH, and thanks Tiff for the socks...they are cute and Josh loved them!

3 comments:

Annie and Rojelio said...

hang in there and stay hydrated. gatorade works well too.

Lisa_in_AR said...

Poor little Audra! I'm glad you're feeling better now. That sounded awful!

Anonymous said...

So sorry your weekend was ruined..glad that it is over and you are feeling better..hang in there!