Last night Josh told me he found a little puppy and that he was cute, but covered in ticks and dirty so he brought him home to clean him up. The kicker: its another lab, a black lab. 
When I got home from work around midnight I could barely see him outside, but the memories started flooding back...the barking at night, the chewing....and as I got in the bed and tried to sleep I hear a seal, a barking little seal outside our window...ahhhhh!
When I got home from work around midnight I could barely see him outside, but the memories started flooding back...the barking at night, the chewing....and as I got in the bed and tried to sleep I hear a seal, a barking little seal outside our window...ahhhhh!
This morning I got up and immediately went to see this little guy that tried to keep me up all night...he is CUTE. Very friendly, he follows Woodrow around like he's his dad. He even let Roscoe growl and bark at him a few times. Here's some pictures of him...He's going to his first vet visit this afternoon and we have lots of tick shampoo and frontline waiting on him. I got some pictures of Woodrow in his favorite activity...frisbee catching!



1 comment:
three dogs oh no, the pets will out number the people!
Post a Comment