Ok so last weekend I discovered Guitar Hero at our neighbors house...sooo addicting!! This weekend Josh and I tried to figure out the most economical way to get this game without blowing too much money so we bought the guitar and the Aerosmith guitar hero game to go with Play station 2 which we already had and we haven't stopped since!
Lindsey and Brandon came over and we soon discovered that the boys are GREAT at this game, girls...not so great!

Josh shocked me because last weekend he wasn't too fond of the game over at our neighbors, but he really kicked butt when we got it home.

Brandon is awesome, too!! He had never played it before and really did a great job. Lindsey and I took a little longer to catch on!!

I had to get pretty close to the T.V. to really get good...I have to say, this may keep me in the house on the weekends! Hope everyone had a great holiday!
3 comments:
if you think guitar hero is fun you should try rock band. i like to do the drums a lot more than the guitar. happy strumming!
Dang, I wanted to see a video of you in action! That would have been way funny.
You look precious playing the guitar..you will have to play for the talent show at work.
Post a Comment