I realized that I have no pictures from my wedding on this computer because it is new since we've been married. I decided to get as creative as I could and take pictures of pictures with my digital camera...hahaha...this is the best I could get!
My cousins Anna and Elizabeth are the older girls near my bridesmaids. Rachel, Olivia, and Jessica are the flower girls on the floor. Olivia is Josh's cousin and the others are mine. My bridesmaids are Leeanne and Cara who are college friends from Resp. School and Conway, they are sitting. The others are Jennifer who is a friend since high school and Tiffany and Leah my maids of honor and my cousins.
Justin is Josh's best man and brother, and the other groomsman are Jeremy and Jason who are brothers (twins) and David and Nick who are kneeling. My brother, A.J. is on the end...he was an usher. Ely and Bradley are not in the pictures but were my ring bearers and also my cousins. At the time Stephen was my youngest cousin and he tried to make it down with the other two but turned around and went back to his mom...it was cute.



2 comments:
Wow! Two years??? I totally would have said one! Where does the time go? Happy anniversary!
WOW 2-years! That's great.
Post a Comment