Well today at around 1:30 p.m. I felt the baby move!! I must say that I have had plenty of "gas" and I now know that feeling well, and this was NOT gas. It was a little to the left and the only way I can really describe it is a "cat purrrrrr" It was a small, light flutter feeling that seemed like it was just a few centimeters from the surface of my belly.
Of course, I had to call my mom and then my friend Angel to confirm if this was what they felt and they both said YES!
Ahhhh finally, the barfing, the expanding waist, the food aversions...all worth it...I can now feel this little guy, or gal moving!!!



3 comments:
yep sounds like a baby... hey when's your "big" ultra-sound? are you guys going to find out the gender ahead of time?
Congrats! I know you're so excited!
Audra, you are so precious...and I just love watching you and hearing you talk about each of the steps in your pregnancy. I am so happy that you finally felt the little butterfly!!
Post a Comment