Monday, November 3, 2008

Rearranging Rooms!

I had Friday off and so Josh and I took advantage of the extra time and did some rearranging.
Previously we had a room fixed for guests and then a "junk" room. The guest room is a little smaller than the other and has a smaller closet. The junk room has a pretty big walk in closet that Josh uses for ALL his hunting stuff. We decided to switch the two rooms so the baby would have it's own closet and not be in the room with all the hunting stuff. Here's the guest room before we switched.
Here's the junk room with some accessories from the guest room as we were moving.So here's our switch and our two days of hard work...






So another funny little story and picture to share with everyone...Roscoe, being the only "child" for a long time, can't tell the difference in baby's toys and dog toys. He thinks ALL toys should be his toys. So he was sneaking in the room and stealing toys while I wasn't paying attention...but I caught him!


What a bad boy!!

2 comments:

Annie and Rojelio said...

sounds like "fun" work. lucia has that rainforest jumperoo and just loves it!looks like you guys have a lot a good baby stuff already.

Anonymous said...

You should send the Roscoe video in to America's Home Videos...this is so cute and funny!