Friday, October 10, 2008

day in the life of audra right now!

Oh my what can I say...I have slacked off on the blogging! I think my energy is finally coming back. I don't think I have ever been so sluggish and tired in my whole life. For all of you that heard my concerns of not being sick with my pregnancy...rest assured I have been. It hit about 8 weeks but got really bad after that first doctors visit. It started to hit me in the evenings before I went home from work. But THANK GOD I think I'm getting over that! I don't think my supervisors could keep letting me leave early every night...hehehe!
Before I got pregnant I had this magnificent plan of continuing to eat healthy and only gaining 3-4 lbs and really "doing by the book" HA! That didn't happen. I've gained 10lbs and in my eyes I feel like I'm already showing. I have crazy, mad craving for subway sandwiches with mayonnaise!! My friend, Kristin, even brought me one to work...it was GREAT. I have been reading that deli meat isn't good to eat unless you heat it up and that mayo has raw eggs which is a no no for pregnant women. I have learned that I can't read and worry about EVERYTHING! I never knew that hormones could really control your mind like they do...I have become a bum! I haven't worked out like I said would, I eat lots of fast foods though I try to make it as healthy as I can...but I have no desire to cook or eat things at home. The ribs that I used to love Josh to grill don't appeal to me anymore. Ahhhh! It's crazy!
For all of you that have been through this you are probably laughing and saying "told you so"
I'll try to put some more belly picture online, but I warn you it's not pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you, Audra!!!! I know this isn't a fun time for you right now with you being so sick...hopefully since you have identified the red dye as the culprit, you will start to feel better soon. I want this to be a happy time for you. You are going to look back on these times and laugh!!!