I will take some current pictures as soon as my battery charges up on my camera...I'm much bigger now. It's amazing how you can puke so much and still steadly gain weight...hehehe!
Friday, October 31, 2008
My belly at 11 weeks
This is the last picture I have taken of my belly which was right before the race. It is at 11 weeks...not quite showing through any clothes but definetely thickening up...haha!

I will take some current pictures as soon as my battery charges up on my camera...I'm much bigger now. It's amazing how you can puke so much and still steadly gain weight...hehehe!
I will take some current pictures as soon as my battery charges up on my camera...I'm much bigger now. It's amazing how you can puke so much and still steadly gain weight...hehehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
so how's that belly ring stretching out for you!?
Post a Comment