Friday, October 31, 2008

New words for a pregnant woman's dictionary!

I forgot :to add this little story to my last post


So I'm looking on several different pregnancy websites, reading what other expectant mothers are experiencing, and I come across a forum titled "snissing" and the question is.."when was everyone's first sniss?" I start reading answers trying to figure out what a "sniss" is and it's impossible to tell...most answers are "all the time", "never done it", etc.



So I decide to google it and at first I'm thinking it is some computer tech. term until I get down a few hits and see that it is a SNEEZE and a PISS at the same time...HAHAHA!



Well fortunately or unfortunately I have not experienced a sniss yet, but I have had another little problem that I have decided to make up my own term to describe...a "spiss"



What that consists of is spewing, another term I like to use for puking, and pissing. That seems to be my problem at times. HAHA. Good thing I can laugh at myself!

No comments: