Ok, so pregnancy isn't really something I'm cut out to do. I started feeling better about 2 weeks ago, but sadly I am now sick again almost everyday. I promise I will get some pictures online soon...maybe tomorrow since I have the day off!!
I don't know how my aunts did this 3 or 4 times....I don't even think I'm interested in having another baby after this one. Well, of course, according to everyone I will feel a lot different when the baby is finally here...and I hope I do! I guess since I'm not feeling it move yet, I don't know what it is yet, and "it" just makes me sick all the time I'm just not overly excited at this point. I hope this doesn't make me a bad parent already. We will find out very close to Thanksgiving and I can't wait. I tell Josh that I feel like it's a girl, but he says it's a boy...we'll see!
I can say that I started feeling a little more excited than normal the other day when I saw some of the neat toys my parents have found at yard sales. They are pretty expensive toys and with a little cleaning look brand new! I try to get online when I'm not busy at work and research things about car seats, strollers, cribs, and breast feeding...which I hope I can do! I always saw my aunts do it with my cousins and never thought twice about it. I have read that a lot of women have problems breast feeding and end up not doing it long.
Well my goal tomorrow is to get the house clean, the nursery room cleaned out, and put pictures on the blog...wish me luck because I may just end up sleeping or watching scary movies all day!
Happy Halloween Everyone!



2 comments:
hang in there audra. trust me it will get better and you will forget about how bad you felt for the many months. your body is working extra hard. take all the rest you can get right now.
You don't have to get it done all in one day....I promise we'll let you have a couple more days off before the baby comes!
Post a Comment