Mason is 1 month old...how fast it's gone by. He's sooo big I can't believe it! Here are some 4 week old pictures of Mason...loving his bath, chilling in the sun with dad, and relaxing on the boppy pillow...
I'm going back to work soon...I'm ready to get back on a schedule and see my friends at ACH, though I know I'll miss this little guy and all the time I get to spend with him now!
I can't believe how much he has grown...Lisa said that she got to see him and that he was pretty cute! Wish that I could see him. I know you have so enjoyed this time with him and will miss him when you go back to work!
I am married to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have a 4 year old who is so funny and cute! Two dogs and a couple of stray cats complete our family.
I've always been a photography junky. I absolutely love to record life in still shots.
1 comment:
I can't believe how much he has grown...Lisa said that she got to see him and that he was pretty cute! Wish that I could see him. I know you have so enjoyed this time with him and will miss him when you go back to work!
Post a Comment