Thursday, May 14, 2009

5-14-09

Mason was 3 weeks old on Monday...he's getting big!! I caught a smile and a funny face today after he got done eating...hehehe...probably taking a poopy or something.
Trying to get more pictures of Mason and me, since I didn't get in many when we first got home.


Mason went to ACH yesterday to see his mommy's friends at work...everyone loved him and thought he was so cute. He then hung out with his g-ma McArthur while I went to Babies R Us to get a few things.
If there is one thing that I won't forget about my maternity leave with Mason is that it has rained every day but 3 so far...I'm beginning to think Mason may have brought the rain...haha! Just kidding...he loves it when the sun shines through the window!!

1 comment:

Debbie Nelson said...

Good picture...you need lots of pictures with you in them!