Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The lovely sunshine!

The sun came out after 2 weeks of straight rain and thunderstorms!! I'm not sure how long the sun will last but around 5 pm, Mason and I got the stroller out and took us a walk around the neighborhood...it was great! I even caught a smile with the camera!

I never really believed that the weather had much to do with people's mood...well at least mine, until these last 2 weeks of being cooped up in the house with not much adult interaction and rain, rain, rain....ahhhhh, I was going nuts! I think the rain is going to come back, but for at least this one afternoon we took advantage and soaked up the sun!




I don't have many pictures of me with Mason mainly because I looked horribly swollen when I brought him home and because I've been behind the camera trying to get the cute pics! So I took this one of myself today giving my boy a big kiss!!

3 comments:

Annie and Rojelio said...

sweet picture of the two of you!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! What a cute grin! And those cheeks!

Debbie Nelson said...

PRICELESS!!!!