Thursday, May 7, 2009

Growing into our newborn clothes

Mason had just a few clothes that fit him when he came home...newborn clothes were too big until now...he's finally fitting into more things. We are taking a trip to Pocahontas to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins...many to meet Mason for the first time! I've found a few outfits I think will be really cute so we tried one on today. It was kindof hot today so we had to strip our shirt off and take a nap...which we did in our crib for the first time. G-ma McArthur came by to visit and then later we took a trip to g-ma Baltz's office so her and her friends could get their baby fix!
As we pulled into the driveway I admired how great our front yard looked thanks to Josh and his hard work...no weeds and very green, green grass!

Enjoy the pics!






No comments: