Wow!! Like I didn't think my day could get much better...seeing Jen and having maternity pics done...I had a surprise baby shower at work yesterday evening. It was incredible!! My good friend, Angel, made an awesome cake with baby Mason in a stroller and Roscoe with a ball...so sweet of her to include my big boy, Roscoe! My supervisors Tammy, Lisa, and our director, Patty was all in on it! Both days and nights celebrated with me down in the Pulmonary Lab...it was a blast!!! I hope I can figure out how to get the pictures that Lisa emailed me to the blog so I can put all the pictures on here! Lisa sent me the pictures when she got home so I could show my mom and Josh and my family this weekend!! 

Here's me walking into the party...I was told by Jennifer, my fellow coordinator, that we needed to go down to the pulmonary lab to help with a patient going bad. As I walked through the first set of doors to the lab, she whispered "good luck" and ran out...hehehe...I didn't know what to think!

I was so surprised and thankful I couldn't help but cry...Everyone put a lot of thought and effort into making it a great party...THANKS EVERYONE!! Oh yeah...a funny little tidbit from the day-Whitney had made cheesedip for the party and had in heating in a crockpot in the department...of course, me loving food and being pregnant, I noticed right away and had fun eating on it not knowing that it was for a surprise party for me!! hahaha...


Here's me walking into the party...I was told by Jennifer, my fellow coordinator, that we needed to go down to the pulmonary lab to help with a patient going bad. As I walked through the first set of doors to the lab, she whispered "good luck" and ran out...hehehe...I didn't know what to think!

I was so surprised and thankful I couldn't help but cry...Everyone put a lot of thought and effort into making it a great party...THANKS EVERYONE!! Oh yeah...a funny little tidbit from the day-Whitney had made cheesedip for the party and had in heating in a crockpot in the department...of course, me loving food and being pregnant, I noticed right away and had fun eating on it not knowing that it was for a surprise party for me!! hahaha...



3 comments:
sure is getting close audra. you made it further than i did. he'll be here before you know it!
Oh my! Are you gonna have room for Mason with all the new baby loot you're raking in?
Looks like all you need now is Mason here!
Post a Comment