Sunday, March 22, 2009

Work and Family Baby shower!!!

Friday night at work, I had another surprise baby shower from the B-shift nights!!! It was so much fun!! My friend Kristin, came up on her day off and Karen brought an awesome cake and several things off of my registry. The PICU group got me the car seat I registered for and everyone else brought the cutest clothes and accessories!! I appreciate it sooooo much!!!


Karen crosstiched this bib/bootie/burp cloth set for Mason...it is sooooo cute and I can't wait to get some pics with him in these!!



Saturday evening, my family in Pocahontas threw Josh and me a baby shower and it was sooo much fun...we had blue drinks, lots of food, and lots of family-can't ask for more!!! My aunt Lisa, Karen, and Cissy did a lot of the decorations and food, along with all my family bringing stuff!! My little cousins helped a lot too making baby wreathes, filling candy in containers and coming up with games!!

Here's mom and my Uncle Kyle with the blue drinks!!!


This is the punch that the kids and I drank...non-alcoholic!!



Here's our awesome buffet spread...I don't even think everything was out when this pic was taken, but the food was wonderful!! Below are some of my little cousins that helped their mommies put this all together!!

Here is Jessica, Luke, Ely, and Steven (hiding) drinking from the little bottles that were used to fill with candy as gifts and favors...haha!

Above is Anna playing Pin the Diaper on the Baby!! Below is all of our gifts in and around the crib from the family shower...diaper bags, stroller, picture and a bassinets surround it and the rest of my clothes, blankets, toys, etc. are inside!!I'm getting more and more excited about getting these last 4 weeks over with and to meet baby Mason...Thank you all for sharing in our excitement and thinking of us, we love you all!!!

No comments: