Monday, March 30, 2009

March 29, 2009 - my last baby shower. Mom's friends threw me a baby shower and had it at her new house so that everyone could see my parents new house!!

Here's the awesome cake that Linda brought...it tasted so good!!
Our first shower game consisted of passing a basket full of baby socks and having 30 seconds to match the socks...I was in the lead until Josh's second cousin, Samantha beat me by 3 pair!




Here's Linda doing our favorite shower game...the match game!! This was hit!!




Here's me opening gifts while everyone cut off a piece of plastic ruler to estimate how "big" my belly is...hehehe


Here is someone who thinks I'm much bigger than I am..haha!



Me, Lyndsey, and Cara-who won the measurement game...Good Job, Cara!!


Here's all of us girls getting a bite to eat...my grandparents came to see the new house, also!Here's some of mom's friends...Rose and Mom are in the front, Anne and Winnie are in the back!It was sooo much fun and I am so thankful that so many people care and think of Josh and me during this big time in our lives! My mom is very lucky to have such a great group of friends like these women...Thanks everyone!!



Last but not least, Chrissy and her newest addition, Chase, who is 5 weeks old!! He is sooo cute!!

No comments: