Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 weeks to go...
bag packed and in car!
car seat in car!
boppy pillow in car!
breast pump in car and ready for someone to show me what the hell to do with it!
nursery is ready: diapers, lotion, powder, wipes, etc. all organized at the changing table!
0-6 month clothes, onesies, gowns, etc. washed and ready!
bottles sanitized and ready to use!
bath supplies ready!
2 digital cameras, 2 rechargable batteries and battery charger ready!

Anything else??????? I'm told that when the time comes I will still not feel prepared, but here's what I've got done so far!

Tomorrow (4-9-09) Josh is having his wisdom teeth out, then I'm heading to the doctor for my weekly exam and then to work. I will welcome this little guy anytime after this weekend and after Josh has recovered from his surgery! Maybe April 15th...and unforgettable day...TAX DAY! Or April 12th...Easter! Or even April 23rd...his due date! But pray it's not too long after that!

Hopefully I will get some final pregnancy pictures on the blog this weekend!

3 comments:

Debbie Nelson said...

Sounds like you are ready to me...all that is left is little Mason!

Lisa_in_AR said...

I'm impressed! Sounds like you've really done your "nesting".

Anonymous said...

Just as Granma Dalph said: He sure
is a beautiful baby. Congradulations to you both. I am
Masons great great aunt: ruth