Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny stuff...Just got a call from my cousin Tiffany and apparently my Grandmother played an April Fools joke on lots of people in the family telling them that I had my baby today! Unfortunatly I DID NOT have Mason, but waiting patiently to do so! But a very funny and good April Fools Joke!!!

Also, today I think I experienced my first Braxton Hicks contractions...actually I'm sure I've been having them for awhile, but not realizing it...but today a couple really hit me hard. I was walking in Kohls and had to stop and stand still for a little bit...but after sitting down for a sec they stopped! Had a few more as I was heading to TGI Fridays to eat with my friend, Angel...but yet again they stopped when I sat down. After getting to work, they stopped completely and haven't returned!

So I guess it's just a miserable waiting game. Everyone at work says they feel sorry for me because I can't even complete a sentence with huffing and puffing...my lungs are so squished I can't breathe.

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor...I've eaten so much food today that I bet I've gained a ton of weight since my last visit...but man TGI Fridays is sooooooo good!! I got to hold Tucker, Angel's baby while her and her husband ate lunch...he is about 6 months old and he is soooooo cute!!! Makes me ready for Mason NOW!!!

1 comment:

Annie and Rojelio said...

as soon as that baby pops out you'll be able to breath freely. all my symptoms instantly disappeared magically. except for the swollen legs/ankles, that got worse!