My cousin, Tiffany came to help for a few days...Mason had his first sponge bath, which was much more of a handful then I ever imagined.
Today Mason met his great grandparents, my grandparents from my dad's side!! We anticipate and look foward to more people coming by to see him this weekend!
As for me, my swelling and blood pressure has come down. I had orginally gone into the hopsital Sunday morning for high blood pressure, throbbing horrible headache, and vomitting. They decided to keep me since I was being induced Monday morning, but instead I went into labor on my own around 1am on Monday. I don't remember much because they had given me Ambien to help me sleep and relax! I guess you can say Mason was ready to come out!!
Lastly, Roscoe seems to be doing great...he was up with me the first few nights and seemed very nervous and cautious with the baby. He's slowly gotten more relaxed and even wants to go outside and get out of the way when Mason gets upset and cries.



5 comments:
glad things are going we'll. seems like you had a pretty short labor, starting at 1am and him coming at 5am. thats awesome! i love the pictures. he is so cute audra! congratulations again.
Congratlations Audra, he is adorable!!
oops, Congratulations
Love the picture of Roscoe checking on his new little brother! Glad you are all doing well...he is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations Josh and Audra on your beautiful baby! He is absolutely perfect and so adorable! I know you are both so proud of him. You have many wonderful days ahead, I know you will cherish each moment.
I am Josh's mothers first cousin so I guess that makes Mason and I 3rd cousins...
but I think maybe he needs a Tennessee Vols onsie? hat? Just kidding Josh!
I have your blog bookmarked and will check back often to see updates of Mason and your family, maybe one of these days we will make it to Arkansas to visit.
Christy Hunter
nursechristy2006@yahoo.com
Post a Comment