Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Mason is here!!!
Mason Cache arrived at 5:05 am on 4/20! I will update everyone on the L&D, but for now here are some pictures!!! He was 6lbs 10ozs and 20 3/4 inches long!




My cousin, Tiffany is here helping us now and we are all doing great! Roscoe is even adjusting well!! Mason can't wait to meet everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
congratulations again. so exciting. enjoy your first weeks to settle in.
Don't give me baby fever!!
I am thrilled beyond words for all of you...he is absolutely gorgeous. Roscoe looks to be pouting a little bit in the picture, but I know he will soon love him! I am glad that your cousin is staying to help you. Try to get some rest when you can!
Hi Josh,
Your mom called and gave me your blog spot address. I am so happy for you and your lovely bride Audra. Your mom talks about ya'll all the time and how proud she is of you. I am glad you are doing so well.
I hope you don't mind but I copied one of your photo's here so that I can take it to Brent this weekend to let him see the precious little one.
It is hard to believe that you are old enough to have children of your own. I still remember you as a child because I haven't seen you since you were one.
Congratulations on your new addition to the family.
Oh in case you haven't figured it out yet this is your Aunt Diana.LOL
Take care I will try to check back often to see new pictures of Mason.
Congratulations! Mason is beautiful! (Don't tell Josh I called his son beautifu).
I'm impressed that you're already blogging! WOW
Post a Comment