Thursday, April 9, 2009

Updates at the McArthur house!

Well Josh is home from getting his wisdom teeth out and he's doing well!! Luckily, my supervisor Amy called me and said I could overstaff from work today! So I went and waited for Josh to come out, but I had to go to my own doctors appt. so Justin, Josh's brother, waited and took him home.

Meantime, while I was in my doctors appt, I found out I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced!! Whooohooo...she said it could be anytime, but that the baby hasn't really dropped enough. When he does, she said I'll go into active labor and it she estimates next week sometime. Of course, thats not a guarantee and I may go a week after my due date which would NOT be cool!

So thats the update for now! Going back to work tomorrow and Josh is hopefully getting back to normal soon!

1 comment:

Debbie Nelson said...

So glad that Josh is doing well...and that you got overstaffed! You needed it! Audra, you have been such a joy to me...watching you go through your pregnancy...I can hardly wait until Mason gets here...you are so precious!