Monday, April 27, 2009

4-27-09: Mason is 1 week old

Mason has made it a week with 2 new and clueless parents!! He is going to the doctor to get weighed today and then both grandma's are hanging out! This week he's had lots of visitors including is Josh's dad who didn't get to see him in the hospital and his uncle A.j., my brother. He also got to see his nursery at his grandma Suzy's house, with some giant stuffed animals.



Just minutes ago..9:47...Mason peed on me and not through his diapers, but while I was changing his diapers...its all over my shirt, hair and the changing table...even a little on the wall...it was hilarious, I could barely finish changing him I was laughing so hard!!

4 comments:

Annie and Rojelio said...

does that giant money double as a babysitter!?

Audra said...

Wouldn't that be nice...haha

Debbie Nelson said...

Audra, he is just gorgeous...love all that hair! You will get faster at your diaper changing so that you won't have to be changed too LOL! I am so happy for all of you....he sure was worth all that you went through, huh? Love you!

Lisa_in_AR said...

Too cute! Someone needs to protect that poor baby from that big ole crocodile!
Oh yeah, did ya get his dip-tet?