I went to the doctor today and got some good news...well first off, not so good news - my blood pressure was a little high, but after being examined the doctor decided that she will induce me Monday morning if I don't go into labor on my own over the weekend! Mason is done cooking and I'm ready for him to be out, so I agreed!!
The next great thing, is that I don't have to go back to work tomorrow because my blood pressure was high...so I'm officially off of work now!
So at the latest, Mason's birthday will be April 20th, 2009!!! And though I will have new problems to deal with, such as crying, feeding, etc. I will hopefully be rid of the horrible heartburn, tailbone pain, red dye allergy, etc. I think at this point I will trade those things for anything...haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Audra,
I promise you that by next Monday night, you will have forgotten all about the red dye allergy, heartburn, tailbone pain etc. and will be experiencing the happiest time of your life! You just can't imagine how it is going to feel to finally have little Mason in your arms! I love you and am so happy for you! Just remember the advice we gave you yesterday and you won't have to wait until Monday!
Good luck Audra! Can't wait to hear when Mason makes his grand entrance!
Post a Comment